Tropical Birch Round Wall Sconce - Walnut Hollow

Tropical Birch Round Wall Sconce by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing how to create a tropical wall sconce from Birch Rounds on the Walnut Hollow blog today. I'm all about adding color to my backyard oasis this Summer and I'm just thrilled with this new piece of décor. I used a FREE coloring book page from Alisa Burke, a Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool, Walnut Hollow Birch Rounds, DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic Paint, and Aleene's Wood Glue to create this project. I share my full supply list and tutorial, as well as my tips for carbon paper transfers and wood burning, on the Walnut Hollow blog. I'd love to have to click over for a more in-depth look.


If you'd like to create this project yourself, or pick up some fantastic wood supplies or wood burning tools, absolutely everything is 20% in the Walnut Hollow Store!



Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING! I am LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment