Friends Keepsake Box - FabScraps

Owl Friends Altered Keepsake Gift Box by Dana Tatar for FabScraps - Whimsical Woodland Frinds Collection

Hi! I am absolutely in love with the new Woodland Friends collection from FabScraps! My girls like this line even more than I do, so I created them a little keepsake box the store some of their trinkets.

Colorful Acrylic Paint and Clear Stickers on a Gift Box by Dana Tatar

A simple coat of paint and a clear sticker transformed the wood base of this box from plain to pretty.

Multi-Color Embossing on an Owl Friend Chipboard Giftbox Lid by Dana Tatar

The lid of this box was thin, clear plastic, so I piled on the layers of patterned paper, cardstock, and chipboard to help add some strength.

If you'd like the full supply list and/or detailed instructions for this project, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

Comments

Post a Comment