Birdhouse Box Bird Feeder - Walnut Hollow

Birdhouse Box Bird Feeder Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow - How to Use An Adult Coloring Book Page with Wood Burning - Metal Ribbon Roof and Acrylic Seed Catcher

Hi! I'm sharing how to turn a Birdhouse Box into a bird feeder on the Walnut Hollow blog today. January is a great month to start fresh, and I’m making small changes both inside and outside my home. I really enjoy starting my day with a hot cup of coffee as I look out my kitchen window and observe this bright colorful project and all the happy little birds.


This fun Birdhouse Box and all the rest of the NEW PRODUCTS in the Walnut Hollow Store are 20% off! If you’re a bird lover and you’d like to create a statement piece for your front door, be sure to check out Morena’s Birdhouse Spring Wreath Tutorial.

Pin It!

Birdhouse Box Bird Feeder Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow - How to Use An Adult Coloring Book Page with Wood Burning - Metal Ribbon Roof and Acrylic Seed Catcher

Comments

Post a Comment