Top 10 Off-The-Page Projects of 2016

Hi! Today is the last day of my recap of 2016. Thanks so much for joining me over the past 4 days! I've shared my top layouts, my favorite cards and tags, and I dedicated an entire post to my love of chipboard. Something new for me this year is the large number of off-the-page projects I created. I really expanded my artistic range and had a lot of fun altering surfaces like wood, glass, and fabric. Follow the links to view the full posts.




















No-Sew Christmas Table Runner - Canvas Corp Brands

Thanks so much for joining me this week!
My goals for 2016 were to finish 3 December Daily albums from past years, to dig into my Project Life stash (a goal that has been carried over from 2015), and the 52 Lists project. I have managed to finish two out of three December Daily albums and I'm finishing up the last couple assignments in my 52 Lists project. I'm going to start on Project Life in 2017 for sure! This look back over the year has provided a ton of eye candy, but not a lot of documentation. I need to get better at dating and including journaling on my work and I think Project Life is a great way to do both in a fun artistic way. Maybe one goal is enough this time around! I'm looking forward to a creative 2017! I have joined some new design teams and I'm full of ideas. I hope you'll stick around!

Comments

  1. You ROCKED it all this year! I am STILL in love with that guitar!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment