Winter Wonderland Card - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a frosty card that I created for the Card Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. Tando offers a range of fantastic snowflake products, but I thought it would be fun to use a Rustic Star for the focal point of this project. To begin, I painted several coats of DecoArt White Gesso onto a piece of watercolor paper. I then glued down a Rustic Star, and covered the entire card again with a layer of gesso. Once everything was dry, I used a wet paintbrush with Carbon Black and Turquoise Shimmer DecoArt Media Misters to add color.


To finish the card, I added a layer of silver glitter glue and a metal tag.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store.

Comments

Post a Comment