Sleigh Ride - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a Winter layout that I created with the NEW The Night Before Christmas collection for Pion Design.


I'm always excited when I have a vintage photo to pair with these beautiful Pion designs. I found this picture of my Husband's Father from the 50s sledding with his siblings.


The Tree Farm patterned paper was the perfect pairing, with the children on their way to the sledding hill. I borrowed a couple more children from the Images from the Past companion print for the The Night Before Christmas line to help fill out the bottom portion of the layout.


I had a lot of fun embellishing a chipboard snow globe with Pion paper, some product packaging, and frosty mica flakes. I finished this page with some frosty accents; mini grey star stickers, clear snowflake buttons, a white pearl pen, and some icicle die-cuts.

Pion Design Products:
The Night Before Christmas - Tree Farm PD7803
The Night Before Christmas - Memory Notes PD7811
The Night Before Christmas - Borders PD7810
The Night Before Christmas - Christmas In The Air PD7808
The Night Before Christmas - Tags PD7812
The Night Before Christmas - Just a Peek 6x6 PD7901
The Night Before Christmas - Tree Farm 6x6 PD7904
Images from the Past - The Night Before Christmas PD1619
Pion Design Palette - Pion White I PD6101

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the vintage bits and the icicles!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment