Light-Up Rudolph Wood Slice Ornaments - Walnut Hollow


Hi! Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer is one of my favorite Christmas specials. It doesn’t feel like Christmas for me until my Rudolph decorations are displayed. I'm up on the Walnut Hollow blog today sharing my quick and easy tutorial for these wood slice Rudolph ornaments. I had so much fun creating these ornaments, which can also double as a gift topper. This project is inexpensive (less than $3 a piece), which makes it a great gift to give all your friends!

Wood slices are such a versatile product. I've been having a great time creating projects with them that I have displayed all around my home. I love a craft project that can work for more than one holiday. You can find my tutorial for this reversible wood slice garland, that's good for both Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating, on the Walnut Hollow Blog!

DIY Wood Burned Wood Slice Thanksgiving Garland by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Chalkboard Wood Slice Christmas Garland by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

I also created a video tutorial for this project:



Pin It!




Comments

Post a Comment