Wild and Free Card - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created with the Floral Dreams Collection for FabScraps today. I absolutely love the pretty floral prints, fairies, and cherubs that are featured in this line.


If you're a fan of fussy cutting, this collection is a must-have! The designs on these papers are just begging to be cut and layered!


In addition to this pretty blue palette, this line also features designs in pink and cream. I kept the colors separate for my projects, but they also look amazing together. If you'd like the full supply list and/or instructions for this card, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the fairy and the flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card Dana !! love the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment