September Gecko Galz Projects

Hi! I'm sharing the projects I created for Gecko Galz today. The September Customer Challenge theme is Witching Hour. I had so much fun creating a spooky card for that challenge, that I kept the Halloween theme going for the majority of my pieces this month.

I created a small concertina album from mini envelopes that I covered in patterned papers from the Frightfully Delightful Digital Paper Pack. I secured the album closed with a brad, sugar skull button, and white twine.


I filled the inside pages with images cut from the Halloween Night Digital Collage Set. Because I created this album from small envelopes, there is space behind each image to tuck a scary message.


I created this set of earrings using an image from the same digital collage set.


While I had my jewelry supplies out, I thought it would be fun to create a necklace to go with the earrings. This reading skeleton image is from the Bump in the Night Digital Collage Set. These two pieces will probably be my Halloween costume this year!


My oldest daughter loves cats, so I created this card for her. This is just one of 12 fun prints included in the new Frightfully Delightful Digital Paper Pack.


I created this card for the Witching Hour Customer Challenge using the Never More Digital Paper Pack and the Midnight Hour Digital Stamp Set. You can read more about this card HERE.

Here's the FREE stamp I have to offer this month. I hope you use it to create something spooktacular!



Comments

Post a Comment