Natural Beauty - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the Mother Earth collection for FabScraps today. I'm absolutely loving the botanic designs in this line. I spent part of my Summer vacation with my Sister and her family. The cutie in the photo is my youngest Niece. I'm sure she was tired of my following her around, but I just couldn't get enough of her sweet face. Don't even get me started on her curly hair!


I pulled flowers, leaves, and cardstock tags that match the color palette of the paper to layer under the photo.


I created my own embellished leaf pattern with the Branches of Leaves stencil and fussy cut papers.


I love the coordinating chipboard that comes with every FabScraps collection! I colored this piece with dye ink and then added a coat of glaze for some shine.

I share the full supply list and detailed instructions for how to create this layout on the FabScraps blog.

Comments

Post a Comment