Bon Voyage - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the Journey In Time Collection from FabScraps today. This is such a fun line to use for travel themed projects. My husband snapped this photo of our girls during their first trip on an airplane. They were super excited!


I used a watercolor pencil and wet paintbrush to color the water on this map patterned paper. The card kit includes a fun selection of double-sided die-cuts. I used several of them here, patterned side down, to tuck around the photos.


I used the card kit again here to create a fun collage of travel icons. The card kit comes with 24 6x6 double-sided patterned papers that are great for cutting up when you want to save the 12x12 paper for larger projects. The coordinating chipboard pieces that come with each collection make titling my pages a breeze.

Please visit the FabScraps blog for the full supply list and instructions on how to create this layout.

Comments

  1. awesome page, love how you used all the different elements...and most of all the way you marked the water :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment