Gecko Galz May Projects


Hi! I'm sharing the projects I created this month for Gecko Galz. I used the Love Potion No. 9 Digital Craft Kit, the Alter Me Digital Collage Set, and the new Blue Bird of Happiness Digital Collage Set for this card. The base is a piece of white cardstock with some stamped leaves. I made an embellishment cluster of fun branches, flowers, a wood token, a burlap tag, and a hand-dyed ribbon bow. I finished this card with a simple sentiment sticker.


I created this card for the Gecko Galz May Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Garden of Dreams. I used an image from the new Stay Young and Beautiful Digital Collage Set for this card. I do most of my wishing and dreaming at night, so this nighttime image from the collage set immediately caught my eye. I added an embossed chipboard moon and some rhinestone "stars" for more dreamy imagery and a trio of roses to help pick up the garden theme.

We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!


I created this triple arch using Tando Creative Chipboard, the Gecko Galz Ethereal Beauties Digital Collage Set, and the Butterfly Wings Digital Collage Set. You can read more about how I put this piece together HERE.


Lastly, I made a Mother's Day card with the Spring Gems Digital Stamp Set and the FREE stamp I have to offer this month. I thought it would be fun to leave the digital images black and white and add colorful patterned papers and flowers between the layers. I finished this card with a chipboard sentiment sticker and a pearl pen.

Here's the free stamp. I hope you use it to create something fabulous!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. such beautiful and inventive pieces Dana! thanks also for the freebie. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment