Cherished Moments - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the new Mister Tom's Treasures collection from Pion Design today. While this line really caters to more masculine projects, there is a lovely morning glory pattern on several of the patterned papers that was just perfect for creating a softer, more romantic, layout.


I cut out a good portion of the flowers from the collection and brought them together to create this page featuring a photo of my Great Aunt and Uncle. I do not have copies of very many of the older photographs from my family, so this picture is special to me.


This collection features cameras, pocket watches, and film strips that are great for cutting and layering. I placed this collage of paper images on top of blue ink and a subtle floral molding paste pattern that I applied with a stencil.

I really love this soft feminine layout that I created with one of the more masculine lines. As you can see, it’s not just for the boys! Thanks for stopping by today!

Pion Design Products:
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Morning Glory PD7404
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Old Factory PD7405
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Tom’s Garden PD7407
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Captured Moments PD7408
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Pocket Watches PD7409
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Borders PD7410
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Memory Notes PD7411
Mister Tom’s Treasures – Tags PD7412
Mister Tom’s Treasures  – 6×6 Morning Glory PD7503

Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous for this fabulous heritage photo!! Thanks for your recent comment on my blog during Donna Salazar's Girlie Grunge Blog Hop!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and that vintage camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment