Smile Mini Layout - Gecko Galz April Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing the mini (6.5x8-inches) layout that I created for the Gecko Galz April Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Roses, Lace and Butterflies. I used the Rose Song Digital Paper from the Wild Roses Digital Paper Pack for the base of this page. The designs in this paper pack are all so beautiful, it was hard to choose which paper to use! I matted the sweet photo of my niece with the Pretty Maids Digital Paper from the Pocket Full of Posies Digital Paper Pack. I finished this page with a piece of lace, a small bouquet of roses and a gold butterfly charm.

We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the flowers and the butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to send this one to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment