La Vie Est Bonne - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the new Scent of Lavender collection from Pion Design today. The color palette and designs are just perfect for feminine layouts. I used a sweet photo of my niece for this page.


This line is full of several of my favorite Pion Design images like memory notes, tags and borders which I love to cut out and layer, as well as some beautiful new designs like birds and lavender plants which I plan to use very soon.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Pion Products:
Scent of Lavender - Lavender Love - PD7201
Scent of Lavender - Lavender Love 6x6 - PD7301
Scent of Lavender - Lavender Bouquet - PD7204
Scent of Lavender - French Country - PD7206
Scent of Lavender - Memory Notes - PD7211
Scent of Lavender - Tags - PD7212

Comments

  1. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the hearts and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment