Love Mini Album - Gecko Galz


Hi! I created this love themed mini album for the Gecko Galz February Customer Challenge. I covered a chipboard mini album with the new Oh Cupid Mini Paper Pack. I used four of the six digital paper sheets to cover the front of each letter. I covered the back of each letter with solid cardstock.




The inside of the album is ready for photos, which I plan to take of my daughters on Valentine's Day. The small images throughout the album are from the new Valentine Wishes Digital Collage Set.

We'd love to have you join us this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment