February Gecko Galz Samples


Hi! I'm sharing the February projects I created for Gecko Galz today. I decided to create cards this month. For this first card I used the Love Potion #9 Digital Craft Pack, the Alter It Digital Collage Set, and the Cute Clips Digital Collage Set. I printed the Cute Clips set onto sticker paper and carefully cut out each image to create my own stickers.


I had a lot of fun creating this round card! I used images from the Let's Make Lemonade Digital Collage Sheet and a lemon slice from a Quick Quotes scrapbook kit. I filled in the space around the images with flowers. I used clear letter stickers for the sentiment. I finished this card with a pearl pen and a doily for a fun feminine touch.


I'm running low on handmade cards and I think it's always a good idea to have a birthday card on hand. I used the new Oh Cupid! Digital Mini Paper Pack (blue arrows) and two images from the Birthday Bash Digital Collage Set.


I created this Love mini album for the Gecko Galz February "Hearts and Kisses" Customer Challenge. We'd love to have you join our challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree! You can read more about my mini album HERE. You can find more information about the challenge and see the inspirational pieces my fellow Gecko Galz created HERE.



I created this ATC last month, but wanted to share it again. I covered the front of an Artist Trading Card with the Huntsman patterned paper from the Gecko Galz Ever After Digital Paper Pack. I then covered a Small Straight Edged Arch with a door from the Gecko Galz Behind Door #1 Digital College Sheet. I carefully cut a door opening between the base arch and the arch frame so that the door can open, revealing a secret message. I used a piece of clip art from the new Gecko Galz Valentine Wishes Digital Collage Set and placed it behind the door. You can find more information about the chipboard I used for this piece HERE.


Here is the free digital stamp I have for you this month. I hope you use it to create something fantastic! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Dana your GG projects are lovely. My favorite is the ATC...what a lovely surprise was hidden behind the archway. Thanks for sharing the digital stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous samples! thanks for the freebie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice samples. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment