Top 15 Albums, Arches, and ATCs of 2015

Hi! I thought it would be fun to look back on the last year and share some of my favorite projects from 2015. I shared my top layouts yesterday. Today I'm sharing my favorite albums, arches and artist trading cards of the year. Follow the links to view the full posts.

Georgia Art Journal (Paper Wings Productions)


Birthday Wishes (C'est Magnifique)


Baby Girl (Clearsnap)


Wonky Street Chipboard Book (Susan K. Weckesser + Tando Creative)






Love Arch (Tando Creative)


Queen of Hearts (Tando Creative)


Fairy Door (Tando Creative)


Queen Bee (Tando Creative)


Deer To My Heart (Tando Creative)


Deathly Delight (Tando Creative)


Flutter (Tando Creative)


ATC Book Box (Clearsnap)


Chase Your Dreams (Tando Creative)


I hope you enjoyed this fun mix of projects as much as me! Please come back tomorrow for a look at my favorite canvases and cards from 2015.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. You rocked it this year!! These are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects Dana !! thanks for the year round inspiration, have a great and fulfilling 2016 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and funky creations! I am in total awe of each of your Tando Creative pieces. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment