Christmas Countdown Paper Bag Album - Canvas Corp


Hi! I'm sharing the Christmas Countdown Paper Bag Album that I created for Canvas Corp today. I'm always on the look-out for fun traditions that I can start with my daughters. A couple years ago, I created an Advent house made up of small drawers that I fill with sweet treats for my girls. No surprise - that project was a huge hit and is something that my daughters look forward to seeing come our of storage each year.

I was in the mood to create something a bit more interactive this year and came up with this project idea while looking through my box of Canvas Corp supplies. I've been stocking up on some basics; book covers, journal cards, tags and paper bags, all year, in the off chance that I would be able to use them on a project. My hoarding collecting has paid off! I've put together an album of kraft bags, decorated with various paper cards and festive canvas pieces. Each bag will hold a special handwritten message for my girls for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I think this will be a fun activity that both my husband and I can prepare for our girls.

This album was a breeze to assemble with a few basic supplies and tools (Only scissors and a hole punch!).


Supplies:
7 Gypsies 3x5 Roma Book Covers
7 Gypsies Naked Tri-Fold Journal Cards
7 Gypsies Postale Tag Inserts
7 Gypsies 12 Days of Christmas ATC Kit
7 Gypsies Vintage Book Stand
Canvas Corp Farmhouse Christmas - Krafty Tags
Canvas Corp Small Paper Bags - Kraft
Canvas Corp Canvas Flower - Red
Canvas Corp Hemp Rope - Red, Green
Canvas Corp 12x12 Burlap Sheet - Red
2 Binder Rings


Step One: Decorate the kraft bags with the 12 Days of Christmas ATC Kit, the Farmhouse Christmas Krafty Tags, the Postale Tag Inserts and pieces of Burlap and Rope. Punch holes along the top of each bag.


Step Two: Trim the Tri-Fold Journal Cards down to one segment pieces and insert into paper bags.


Step Three: Punch holes in the Roma Book Covers and assemble the album, fastening with binder rings. Embellish the front cover of the album.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Now, how creative is that?! What a great idea for using those little bags! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! LOVE this!! Fun idea and love the materials you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment