Ship Shape - Clearsnap + Tando Creative


Hello friends! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Clearsnap and Tando Creative today. I've recently inherited some vintage family photos. When I come across the right paper collection, I jump at the chance to create a heritage page for my family scrapbook album. I've used Colorbox® Graphic 45 Decades Dye Ink Pads to age my papers so that they pair better with this photo of my Great Grandmother.


I selected two colors of ColorBox® Graphic 45 Decades Dye Ink Pads for this layout; Bon Voyage and Dark Cashmere. I first used the inks with a script stamp randomly over the background of the page to add some depth to the patterned paper. I stamped first using the Dark Cashmere and then went over that color with Bon Voyage. I also used the ColorBox® Graphic 45 Decades Dye Ink to distress my patterned papers. The Decades inks were perfect for adding a weathered look to the wood grain patterned strips that I used for a photo mat.


In addition to the patterned papers, I also used ColorBox® Graphic 45 Decades Dye Ink to distress several pieces of Tando Creative chipboard. (The Anchor in shown above and the Cloud is shown below.) I simply applied the ink to a ColorBox® Art Dauber and then gently rubbed the sponge over the chipboard.


I wanted to brighten up my page, so I decided to apply Designer Foils over small pieces of Design Adhesives. The Design Adhesives are quick to apply with a peel-and-stick process. The transparent top sheet allows for perfect positioning. Once the Designer Adhesives were on the page, I pressed Lagoon and Goldmine Designer Foils over the top. This process is much easier than a traditional rub-on embellishment and I love the shine!

You can find the pieces I used for this project and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Anything Goes Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Clearsnap Supplies:

Comments

Post a Comment