Fun - Meg's Garden


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the gorgeous new English Rose Garden collection for Meg's Garden today. I used a neutral piece of patterned paper from the Butterfly Collection for the background of this page. I then added whipped spackle through a stencil to select areas of the page to add some dimension to my design.


I cut roses and leaves from the Pink Rose Vine patterned paper and ephemera from the English Rose Garden Cut and Create patterned paper to layer under my photo, which I matted with the Leaves and Foliage patterned paper from the English Rose Garden Mini Pack. I cut a Circle Paper Lace Doily into several pieces and tucked it between the layers of patterned paper.


I further embellished this page with chipboard pieces from my stash, Antique Champagne Tassels and Off-White Open Roses.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
Butterfly Collection - Another Delicate Garden for Butterflies 12x12 Patterned Paper
English Rose Garden - Pink Rose Vine 12x12 Patterned Paper
English Rose Garden - Cut and Create 12x12 Patterned Paper
English Rose Garden Mini Pack - Leaves and Foliage 6x6 Patterned Paper
Circle Paper Lace Doily
Antique Champagne Tassels
Off-White Open Roses

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the butterfly and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft colors and the way you embellished Dana !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE JOB, LESS IS MORE, LOVE IT. NICE ATTENTION TO DETAIL MAKES THIS A WINNER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning LO! And eye catching details!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment