Inspired Fiery Ink Card - Clearsnap


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the Clearsnap June Color Inspiration Challenge today. At the beginning of every month, Clearsnap posts an inspiration challenge on the Clearsnap Blog featuring inspired fashion, trends, and a few inkpads to inspire you to create something during the month. The mood board this month features fiery shades of red and orange!


I had a lot of fun creating this card with stamps and Clearsnap ink! I selected Izink, Pigment Stamp Pads and a Spritzer in colors to match the mood board. I then randomly stamped, brushed and splattered ink onto a piece of white cardstock. I sped up the drying process with a heat gun and then cut a portion of my print to fit this card. I finished my design with a simple sentiment sticker.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you want the chance to have your work featured on the Clearsnap Facebook Page, link up your project to the Clearsnap Blog.

Clearsnap Supplies:
Colorbox Pigment Ink Stamp Pad: Dragonfly Black, Cranberry
Colorbox Spritzer: Pumpkin Pie
Aladine Izink Pigment Ink: Jasmine, Mango, Mimosa, Safran, Tomato
Aladine Izink Spray Bottle

Comments

Post a Comment