Charmed Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Green Crackle Paint Mixed Media Board with Yellow Green and Gold Flowers for St. Patrick's Day

Hi! I'm sharing a Mixed Media Board that I altered for the Crackle Effect theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I'm thinking green for my upcoming St. Patrick's Day celebrations! I used Martha Stewart Weather Crackle Effect between two layers of acrylic paint to weather the base of this board. This is one of my favorite crackle techniques because it can be achieved in under 5 minutes and the result is a beautifully crackled smooth surface, which is great for embellishing. These Mixed Media Boards are slightly larger than an Artist Trading Card and I like to give them away for special greetings as an alternative to a card.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mixed-media-boards-80mm-116mm-p-791.html

You can find two sizes of Mixed Media Boards in the Tando Creative Retail Store.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It!


Green Crackle Paint Mixed Media Board with Yellow Green and Gold Flowers for St. Patrick's Day

Comments

Post a Comment