Beautiful - Meg's Garden


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the stunning NEW Forgotten Meadows collection for Meg's Garden today. I took this photo of my daughter last Easter and it is one of my favorites. It is hard to believe that she was only 5 years old when this photo was taken. She looks so grown up!


I love the hanging purple blooms that run along the top edge of the Wisteria Shade patterned paper. I laid the coordinating 4x12" strip along the bottom of the page to create a similar wisteria border along the bottom edge of the layout. I used a stencil with whipped spackle on the center of the page to help hide the seam.


I created a lace border for my photo by cutting the edge of a Paper Lace Doily and piecing it together to size. I attached Antique Champagne Tassels to the corners for some added flair. I cut images from the Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create patterned paper and layered them under and on top of my photo. I topped the die-cut flowers with an Aubergine and White Apple Blossom. I added a bit of bling to the photo, embellishing the strap of my daughter's dress (much to her delight), with a piece of Square Silver Diamante Trim.


I added more cuts from the Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create patterned paper on the right side of my photo. I filled in the flower cluster with some Velvet Leaves and Purple Metallic Ribbon.

 Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Gardens Supplies:
Forgotten Meadows Wisteria Shade
Forgotten Meadows Wisteria Shade 4x12 Strip
Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create
Paper Lace Doily
Antique Champagne Tassels
Aubergine and White Apple Blossom
Velvet Leaves
Square Silver Diamante Trim
Purple Metallic Ribbon

Comments

Post a Comment