Bleed Out Your Heart Canvas - Gauche Alchemy


Hi! I'm sharing a canvas I created for Gauche Alchemy today. In addition to the snarky February Challenge Board, I was also inspired by lyrics written by Ian Thornley from the song Wolves by Big Wreck.


I covered a metal heart with embossed metal tape and then went to town with mist, ink and paint. I heated the ink on the heart until it bubbled for a grungy finish and then wrapped it with some hammered metal strips.


I added beads, mica flakes and glitter to the background for some fun texture. I typed out the heartwarming sentiment onto black tape with a label maker.

Be sure to visit the Gauche Alchemy Blog this month to see how my fellow Alchemists have interpreted this challenge.


Take whatever inspires you from the board, twist it, torture it, love it, whatever your creative little hearts desire and then share it with us on our LINKY PARTY! We’ll choose our favorite creation and announce them next month! Remember, we don’t exclude or discriminate so any kind of crafty project goes as long as you are the creator!

I've included the Big Wreck Wolves video for your listening pleasure. This album would be an amazing gift for your sweetheart! ;)




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment