Grateful For Us - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Quick Quotes collections; Alton, Antique Garden and Joy Ride today. The oranges and browns in the Joy Ride paper line were the perfect colors to scrap this sweet photo of my daughter with her favorite teddy bear. I muted the bright white Alton 300 patterned paper that I placed under my photo with some script stamping using Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I added the bright yellow polka dot paper (Joy Ride 200) for a fun pop of color.


I cut several flowers from the Antique Garden 200 patterned paper. I used the bottom half of the I Am Thankful For You Color Vellum for the title of this layout.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Alton 300
Antique Garden 200
Joy Ride 200
Joy Ride 400
I Am Thankful For You Color Vellum
Jumbo Paper Clip - Gold
Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Visit to Quick Quotes Store to view the new collections in their entirety. Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment