Snowman Card - Tando Creative Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for Tando Creative today. The theme on the Tando Challenge Blog this month is Cold as Ice. I applied acrylic paint to several Snowflakes in a random fashion. I love that some of the raw chipboard is peeking through! The Frozen craze is still going strong at my house. I picked up this fun Frozen themed button on Etsy and thought it would make the perfect finishing touch for this frosty card.

Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/pack-snowflakes-p-413.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can now swing by the Tando Retail Store to pick up some snowflakes for yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment