Smile - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a fall inspired layout for Quick Quotes today. In addition to the rich browns, oranges and reds of the traditional fall color palette, I've added in some teal and blue for a fun twist.I've mixed patterned papers from the Sheer Joy, Serendipity and Calypso collections on this page. I added some subtle script stamping using Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I used Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink along the edges of all the patterned papers for a stronger contrast.


I used this sentiment that I cut from the Serendipity Words and Phrases Strip for a long title. I dressed it up with some pearl accents.


I used the Fall Leaves Bag o' Chips in two ways on this page. I separated the leaves from the circles and stacked the circles to created a layered embellishment. I colored these pieces with Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


I also scattered the leaves around the page. I left the leaf die-cuts in their raw state and embellished them with rhinestones for a touch of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Sheer Joy 100
Sheer Joy 300
Sheer Joy 700
Sheer Joy Chipboard Die Cuts
Serendipity Words and Phrases Strip
Calypso 200
Calypso 500
Fall Leaves Bag o' Chips
Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Java PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

Post a Comment