Haunted Tumbleweed Houses Arch - Susan K. Weckesser


Hi! I'm sharing a spooky Halloween arch that I created for Susan K. Weckesser today. I previously used the Tumbleweed Houses Stamp Set to create a bright and sunny arch and I had a lot of fun using these stamps again to make a more scary version of this whimsical street.


I covered the base of my chipboard arch with Susan K. Weckesser Live In Color patterned paper. I used Ranger Distress Ink with some stencils to turn the bright blue patterned paper into a nighttime scene. I cut a yellow circle from the Susan K. Weckesser Color Burst Patterned Paper and then colored it with Clearsnap Smooch to add an orange shimmer.


I cut the letters for the word "BOO" from the Susan K. Weckesser Live, Love, Create Patterned Paper. I colored the stamped houses with dark shades and chose yellow for all the windows to give them an eerie glow. I finished the arch with some colorful trim and a glittery spider.

http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/tumbleweed-houses/ https://www.etsy.com/listing/84732887/live-in-color-scrapbook-paper-collection?ref=shop_home_active_1

If you're interested in picking up the stencils and chipboard I used, you can find them in the Tando Creative Online Store.



Tree and Leaves 3-Part Mask
Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame
Large Scalloped Bunting

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment