Breast Cancer Card - Susan K. Weckesser


Hi! I'm sharing a card I created for Susan K. Weckesser today. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I hope that this card will give inspiration to help support, celebrate or honor somebody you know who is currently battling or is a survivor of this disease.


I used Susan K. Weckesser Live In Color patterned paper to build up layers of on top of a Core'dinations cardstock card base. Using the NEW Garden Whatnot Stamp Set, I stamped and highlighted a tag, which I then embellished with a sentiment, pink ribbon and flowers.


I embellished the bottom with the word "Pink," which I cut from Susan K. Weckesser Live In Color patterned paper, a pink flower, ribbon and some UmWow Studio chipboard. I finished the card with some pearl accents.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/84732887/live-in-color-scrapbook-paper-collection?ref=shop_home_active_1 http://www.unitystampco.com/shop/garden-whatnot-collection/

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment