The Earth Has Music Card - Quick Quotes + Want2Scrap


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created with the gorgeous Sheer Joy Collection, which I think is just perfect for fall, and some fantastic Want2Scrap products for Quick Quotes today. I selected the Sheer Joy 700 patterned paper for the base of my card because I loved the soft script and flourish design. I repeated those design elements with the Want2Scrap White Pearl Frilly Flourish Swirl and the script sentiment on the piece of chipboard (Sheer Joy Chipboard Die Cuts). I added texture to my card base by using the Want2Scrap Chevron Stencil with whipped spackle.


I wanted to play up the music theme so I embossed a piece of cardstock with a music note embossing folder, lightly sanded the top to highlight the musical score and then inked the edges with Rusty Nail PowderPuff Chalking Ink. If you're looking for a vibrant burnt orange ink to add to your collection, you're going to want to pick this shade up from the Quick Quotes Store!


I wanted to add a touch of shimmer to my card, so I embossed some Fall Leaves with gold embossing enamel.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Sheer Joy 700
Sheer Joy Chipboard Die Cuts
Bag o' Chips - Fall Leaves
Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Rusty Nail PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Want2Scrap Supplies:
Frilly Flourish Swirl - White Pearls
72 Count Self-Adhesive Pearls - LaCreme
Chevron Stencil

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment