Sweet Surprise - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a quick and easy card for the Free For All theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. A card like this is great when one is short on time!


I separated the layers of a store-bought embellishment and added some chipboard Butterflies, that I colored with ink, for a fun pop of color. I finished the teal butterfly with a pearl pen for a fun feminine touch. This card was literally made in mere minutes, but still looks fantastic!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!! love the pop of colour against the plain dark background! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVING that butterfly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! This is a beautiful card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, your Tando's layered embellishment is great!!! I'd love being able to do such quick&easy but wonderful make, I should copy on you LOL :))) Not sure I can... I'm too silly haha. bises!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment