Proud - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Beautiful Life collection for Quick Quotes today. I love the yellow and gray color palette and elegant patterned papers of this line and I find myself reaching for this collection for project after project.

Designer Tip: Create a visual triangle with embellishments like I did here with the button, bow and flower. By placing items on our scrapbook pages in a triangle, it allows the eye to see the page as a whole rather than being distracted by one or two pieces on the page.


I included both circles and stripes in my design. I added a fun dot border to my cardstock with a white marker to play up the circular elements on my page.


I cut several circles from the Beautiful Life 100 patterned paper to created a border. I accented that border with a piece of pearl adorned lace.


I found the perfect title for my layout in the Sentiments Quote Bundle.

Designer Tip: When using several different sheets of patterned paper, ink the edges of the papers and mat with a solid cardstock to help define the designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Life Is Beautiful 100
Life Is Beautiful 200
Sentiments Quote Bundle
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. Soooooo gorgeous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that lace!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the lace pearl border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, this LO is fabulous!! Beautiful details, colors and I love the photo of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment