All You Need Is Love Card - Craft-Dee BowZ


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created to help share my love with someone special for Craft-Dee BowZ today. I use hearts all the time in my crafting, but really played up the love theme of this card.


I punched out and stamped different sized hearts onto a book page. I placed a piece of pink cardstock under my punched paper as a fun way to add color to my card.


I added a pretty double loop bow that I tied with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Pin: Teresa Collins; Stamps: Paper Wings Productions; Ink: Ranger, Quick Quotes; Distress Marker: Ranger; Punch: Martha Stewart; Other: Book Page, Ribbon

Comments

  1. Very pretty! And oh, you have a tool to tie the ribbons, really?... I'm going to see what it looks like! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee all the hearts and the book paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the stamping on the text book paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment