Winter Wishes - CSW Distributors

Gray Winter Wishes Embossed Tree Card with Punched Snowflakes and Glitter

Hi! I'm sharing a card I created for the All Occasions Embossing Folder Feature Week at CSW Distributors today. I used the gorgeous Moments Embossing Folder and patterned paper and stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle.


The folder has a beautiful floral design that is perfect for Spring. I simply adapted it for the Winter season by covering the flowers with snowflakes that I topped with Moonlight Self-Adhesive Pearls. I added some frosty flourishes with Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue.

Gray Winter Wishes Embossed Tree Card with Punched Snowflakes and Glitter

Thanks for stopping by today! If you would like to purchase this embossing folder, or any of the other fabulous products put out by Couture Creations, stop by the CropStop Store.

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723300 All Occasions Collection - Moments Embossing Folder
CO721998 Moonlight Self-Adhesive Pearls
CO721971 Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue

Pin It!


Gray Winter Wishes Embossed Tree Card with Punched Snowflakes and Glitter

Comments

Post a Comment