Magic of Christmas - Quick Quotes


Hi! The NEW Quick Quotes Treasure Chest Collection is a fun way to mix up your holiday crafting if you're looking to create projects in hues other than the traditional red and green holiday color palette. I'm loving the purple and grey patterned papers! I created this page using one of my favorite Christmas photos, my nephew and his bulldog laying under the Christmas tree waiting for you know who, for Quick Quotes.


I tied a big bow across the page, pulling the center up through an empty slide that comes in so many of the Club Q Kits. It reminded me off a belt buckle. I cut a small square from the Treasure Chest 300 patterned paper and tied it up with string to create a small present embellishment.


I found a fantastic vellum quote, that I'm using here as a long title for my page, in the Quick Quotes Sentiments Bundle.


I finished my page with a some black rhinestones and glittery snowflakes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Treasure Chest 100
Treasure Chest 200
Treasure Chest 300
Sentiments Bundle
Black Rhinestones
Photo Slide

Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the snowflakes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the photo! I also love the non-traditional colors - this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely warm colors, and just love the vellum quote !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and love that bully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page, I love those colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...this is awesome, and I never would've put lavender with silver even though it totally goes.....the buckle concept is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment