Kickin' It - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a Kickin' It 2-pager created with the NEW Moxxie Soccer Collection. I used 2 pieces of the same patterned paper for the base of my pages. I rotated the patterned paper on the right side of my layout 180 degrees so that the soccer balls would line up in the middle of the page. I then cut away the "Soccer" lettering from the page on the right, which was now upside down, and filled the space with patterned paper, dark green cardstock and the b-side of the bar code strip, which sports a fun star pattern, that I cut from the top of the patterned paper.


The "Star Player" sentiments were also cut from the b-side of a bar code strip! The "Kickin' It" sticker that I used for my title is from the Soccer Cardstock Sticker Set.


I used the medals that my daughters received for playing soccer as fun embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Loveeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the colors and how you added the soccer pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. Love the soccer theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. The badges make a great embellishment for your lovely pages
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages Dana, and a great keepsake !! And your little daughters Scarlett and Claire are so lovely !!!! Here in France we do not have many little girls playing soccer... But one of my daughters wanted to try last year ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page....love the colouring and the cute details! Super fun page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment