Journey Arch - Paper Wings Productions


Hi! I'm sharing an arch I created with the*NEW* June Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit from Paper Wings Productions. This kit features the gorgeous Pink Paislee Hope Chest collection, which is perfect for documenting all your summer adventures!


I combined the patterned papers with images from the clip art sheet to make the little scene inside the window of my arch. These two lovely ladies caught my eye and reminded me of my own adventures with my best friend. It's all about the journey, right?! I added some color to the black and white image with Distress markers. The sentiment is from the Hope Chest Label Stickers. I thought the line was good for a laugh paired with the photo! I added the clouds to the image with the Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Stamp Set.



  • Summer themed Clip Art Sheet
  • Pink Paislee Hope Chest 6x6 paper pad
  • Pink Paislee Hope Chest Label Stickers
  • Pink Paislee Hope Chest Journal Cards
  • Pink Paislee Hope Chest Paper Goods
  • Studio Calico Alphabet Sticker Sheet
  • Memento Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa
  • Laser cut wooden birds
  • Metal bird charm
  • Brown and light green baker's twine
  • Sunshine on a Cloudy Day cling rubber stamp set
The retail value is over $40, but you can pick up this kit for $32 from the Paper Wings Productions Store!

How about some close up pictures...


How cute are the chipboard birds?!


I love that the kit comes with an ink pad and one of my favorite PWP stamp sets!


I'll be sharing more projects created with this kit next week so please check back here on Wednesday for my What's Up Wednesday post and on Friday for the PWP Summer Themed Blog Hop! There will be prizes involved! Don't wait to purchase the kit, they are limited edition!  You can purchase one here.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the flight!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful, fun, and creative card!!! I just love the way it opens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING how you added the door!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation, love it,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, Dana! Love that paper collection - on my list :) What a great kit - never heard of them but will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment