Frog ATC - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing an ATC that I created for the Masks theme this week at Tando Creative. In addition to the fabulous chipboard, Tando also has a wonderful selection of masks/stencils made from durable, washable plastic! I used the beautiful Leaves Mask for the background of this card along with my favorite base, a Tando Artist Trading Card and a vintage book page. If you're serious about ATCs, I highly recommend the Tando ATCs for their strength and durability. You can really pile on the wet mediums and embellishments without having to worry about the card falling apart.

I colored a piece from the Tall Leaves Set with ink and then added a coat of glaze for a glossy finish. I've been wanting to use this sassy frog stamp for some time now and I think he looks right at home with all the leaves! The fun quote is from Toni Braxton. =)



Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the frog and love love love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is fabulous and made me smile,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment