Forever Floatin' - Moxxie / Inspired Blueprints #98


Hi! I'm sharing a fun layout with the Moxxie Keep It Cool! collection that I put together with the help of Inspired Blueprints Sketch #98. It's really starting to heat up in Florida and my girls are looking forward to spending hours in the pool! This line is full of splash and wave patterns, water guns and inflatable toys and bold accent colors that just scream fun.


My favorite part of this line is the colorful sheet of rub-ons. I added one right to my photo. Aren't the vibrant colors fabulous?!


The cardstock stickers are full of fantastic water-themed sentiments. This sticker strip summed up my photos perfectly and added a fun pop of color.


I added a bit of journaling on some mini tags that I attached to my page with some fun bubble stickers.

If you're going to be spending your days poolside, this collection is a must-have! If you're looking for some inspiration, you can find more Inspired Blueprints sketches on Pinterest. Become a follower of the Inspired Blueprints Blog and join the Inspired Blueprints Community so you don't miss any sketches.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment