Love ATC Set - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a set of ATCs for the Proverbs, Sayings and Quotes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I chose to use some love proverbs and and set of my favorite Paper Wings Productions stamps for this series of cards. I love the strength of the Tando ATCs!  I applied several layers of mediums and plenty of heat to these cards and they didn't peel or warp.





I chose hearts from the Grab Bag of Hearts and the Buttons Grab Bag and colored them with bright red ink for a pop of color.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Chipboard: Tando Creative; Patterned Paper: Bam Pop!, Basic Grey; Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz; Stamps: Paper Wings Productions; Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger; Embossing Powder: Tsukineko; Gesso: Golden, Muti-Medium: Ranger; Gelatos: Faber-Castell; Markers: Ranger; Other: Book Pages, Twine

Comments

  1. These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING the hearts and the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, lots of detail in all of them, just lovely.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATCs Dana, these ladies never looked better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment