Dude - Your Memories Here


I created this layout for my last post for Your Memories Here.  It has been a joy and an honor to share my work on this team for the past year.  I wanted to leave you all with a smile and I hope this page does that!  I love this photo of my brother.  It's not often that I get to use bright colors and flowers for a masculine page, but I think it really works here!


The base of this layout is a piece of Pink Paislee Mistables Cardstock.  I added flowers and letters from my Prima Grab Bag. I love the texture of these Prima alpha stickers!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please stop by the Your Memories Here Store. The NEW Prima collections will be there soon!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp; Letters: Prima; Flowers: Prima, Manor House Creations, Flourish With A Bling; Flourish: Flourish With A Bling; Butterfly: The Trinket Track; Packaging: Prima, Heidi Swapp; Mist: Ranger; Other: Graph Paper

Comments

  1. And now I have have my fave band stuck in my head...lol!! I can hear Steven singing it! LOL!! :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photo, the colors and love love love love that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors and your design. What an awesome page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dana :) oh this is just amazing love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment