Rumour Has It - Scrap It With A Song


Welcome to 2013 and a whole new year of songs to inspire your scrapbooking! Scrap It With a Song is having a "Year in Review" this month and we'll be scrapping along to some of our favorite tunes from 2012. On the playlist this week is "Rumour Has It" by Adele. I used the title of the song for the title of my layout.  The Rock Chicks would love to see how you interpret this song! Link up your project to the SIWAS Blog by the end of the month for your chance to be named one of our Play List Favorites and a future Guest Designer! I'm giving away a fabulous selection of colored twine from American Crafts to one lucky winner!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils; Stickers: Nikki Sivils; Die-Cuts: Nikki Sivils

Comments

  1. OMG so fun and pretty! I have the exact same papers and embellies in my scarppy stash but I never thought to use it the way you did here! I am inspired and will be lifting your idea sometime very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! LOVING how you used Nikki's collection... loving the design and loveeeeeeeeeee the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun!! Love how you used the chevrons as arrows to bring attention to this fab photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, definitely a fun page! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment