Top 12 Projects of 2012

Thanks for stopping by today! Yesterday I shared my top 12 favorite layouts from this year. Today I'm sharing my top 12 projects from 2012. If it wasn't a layout, it was fair game for this post. I had a lot of fun working with some new mediums on many of these smaller pieces. I'm looking forward to trying even more new techniques in the coming year.  Thanks for sticking with me for another year!  I hope you'll continue to follow me on my creative  journey!














Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that shadowbox!!! Totally pinning that one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, Dana!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Happy New Year! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love seeing this line up of gorgeous creations, you sure have many talents!!!! Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Dana... such beautiful and inspirational work! Love all the various techniques. Here's to more wonderful creations in 2013! All the best!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing projects! Here's to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so wonderful. My heart is also at the beach! And I love the Halloween jewelry and the 'light" tag. Thanks for putting them all in one post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, you are so incredibly talented! These are truly beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment