Chickadee Holiday Gift Bags - Momenta D-Lite

Brown Paper Gift Bags with Chickadee Rub-ons for Christmas

Hi! I have some quick, easy and inexpensive gift bags to share today. I love to add birds to my projects during the winter months and I fell in love with this package of Chickadee Rub-ons from Momenta as soon as I saw them. This rub-on measures approximately 12x2.5 inches and was large enough to embellish three small gift bags! The quality of this rub-on is amazing. My gift bags look hand-painted and much more expensive than they were to put together.

Brown Paper Gift Bags with Chickadee Rub-ons for Christmas

DIY Brown Paper Christmas Gift Bag with Chickadee on Branches

DIY Brown Paper Christmas Gift Bag with Chickadee on Branch with Pinecone by Dana Tatar for Momenta

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Rub-on: Momenta; Ribbon: May Arts; Bags: Michael's; Other: Tissue Paper

Pin It!


DIY Chickadee Christmas Gift Bags

Comments

  1. How delightful - the little birds are adorable and you made superb baggies :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are gorgeous love those rub ons!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love those birds and the ribbons too!! Thanks for following me ... I am following you now too!! Can't wait to see what you make next!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment