Time Flies - Your Memories Here


I'm sharing a layout that I created for Your Memories Here today.  I mixed two collections for this page, Pink Paislee's Nantucket and London Market.  I think the patterns and colors really work together and using these papers together gives these older lines a freshness that has me wanting to craft with them more.


I used a Prima Wood Embellishment for the title.  I thought the frame on the Pink Paislee Collage Sheet was the perfect spot to add this tag.

If you're looking for some Pink Paislee products, be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  Also available are the Declarations, Indigo Bleu and Spring Jubilee collections.  YMH is also offering some fabulous Black Friday Deals!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Collage Sheet: Pink Paislee; Ephemera: Pink Paislee; Wood Tag: Prima; Doily: Hallmark; Distress Ink: Ranger; Other: Twine, Flower, Heart; Photo Credit: Sarah Seror

Comments

  1. Beautiful layout <3 AND YES! time does fly...kinda scary too! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment