Make A Wish - Moxxie


I'm sharing a layout I created with some fabulous Moxxie patterned papers, die-cuts and rub-ons.  It's no surprise to me that my daughter Scarlett wanted to be a princess for Halloween.  She loves purple, pink and all things ruffled and sparkly.  The Moxxie Off To The Parks collection was the perfect blend of pink, purple and a little magic for my sweet Rapunzel.  Who says a Halloween-themed layout has to be orange and black?


The two wands, title and little sparkles came together in the Make A Wish Rub-on package and were the perfect finishing touch to this page.


I added some of my favorite pink and purple flowers and leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Moxxie Blog and facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses.

Moxxie Supplies:
Off To The Parks: Princess OP-1074
Off To The Parks: Parkscape OP-1079
Off To The Parks: Make A Wish Rub-on OP-3091
Hot Pink/Black Die-Cut Cardstock DC-739
Mini Die-Cuts Bright MD-Brights

Other Supplies:
Flowers: Petaloo, Prima
Leaves: Prima
Other: Lace

Comments

  1. This is so stinking awesome!!! I just love this page of your sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment