1000 Years - Scrap It With A Song / Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Tags: Avery
Paper: Prima
Flowers, Leaves: Prima
Wood Embellishments: Prima
Pearls: Prima
Lace: Prima
Velvet Trinket: Prima
Wire Heart: Green Tara
Mist: Tattered Angels
Distress Ink/Stain: Ranger
Other: Ribbon, Twine
Song Lyrics: Christina Perri

In the spirit of the Halloween season, Scrap It With A Song is playing along to a set of spooky and dark songs this month. On the playlist this week is "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.  I thought that Christina's lyrics "I have loved you for a thousand years.  I'll love you for a thousand more" were inspiring and perfect for use on a grungy tag for my hubby for Sweetest Day.

I used a lot of Prima Romance Novel goodies for this piece that I picked up at the Your Memories Here Store. I was inspired by Anna Dabrowska's beautiful tags so I used a lot of Tattered Angels Mist, Distress Ink and Distress Stain.



Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't stopped by the Your Memories Here Store be sure to check them out.  The Prima Grab Bags are a wonderful value if you're looking for a great mix of Prima products at a great price. Pick one up before they're gone for good!

If you're a Christina Perri fan, the Rock Chicks would love to see how you interpret this song! Link up your project to the SIWAS Blog by the end of the month for your chance to be named one of our Play List Favorites and a Guest Designer for November!

Comments

Post a Comment