Time For Tea - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Chipboard: Prima
Lace: Prima
Flower: Prima
Rhinestone Clock: Prima
Ink: Ranger
Other: Twine
 
I'm sharing a card today for Your Memories Here Designs.  The Florida panhandle has had a lot of rain this week due to Hurricane Isaac and I've been curling up with some good books and plenty of hot tea, trying to keep warm and dry.  All my tea drinking has inspired me to create a card with the Prima Almanac collection.  I love this tea cup chipboard piece!  I made a little tea bag tag with some twine and a letter ticket to embellish the tea cup.  The rhinestone clock adds a fun bit of bling.  They say the best sweeteners of tea are love and scandal, so I think I'll use this card to invite a girlfriend over to catch up on the latest gossip over a cup of tea!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Prima Pre-Orders are available in the Your Memories Here Store! If you have your eye on 1, or 7, of the new Prima collections, get your order in now for a significant savings. Grab Bags are available again in 3 sizes. If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes. If you like to make mini albums and off-the-page projects, be sure to check out the selection of Live With Prima Kits!

The new YMH DT has been announced!  Please visit this post to meet the new team!

Comments

  1. Ooooh - that's jolly lovely. Great tea cup and I love the soft floral daintiness of this. Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment