Musical Evenings - Your Memories Here


Supplies:
Paper: Pink Paislee
Ephemera: Pink Paislee
Collage Sheet: Pink Paislee
Doilies: Hallmark
Ribbon: May Arts
Pen: Sakura
Ink: Ranger
Other: Button, Staples, Twine

I recently purchased the Pink Paislee London Market collection from Your Memories Here.  I love the romantic vintage designs.  At first glance, I thought I would use this line for weddings, mother’s day and love themed projects due to the abundance of flowers, script and pastel colors present on the papers.  I'm pleasantly surprised that I also like this collection for masculine layouts.  There is plenty of blue, black and grey to work with.


The ephemera package includes pennants with pre-punched holes.  I was able to put this banner together quickly.

Be sure to stop by the Your Memories Here Store and visit the Pink Paislee section.  Also available are the Nantucket, Spring Jubilee, Indigo Bleu and Declarations collections!

Comments

  1. Beautiful page! I'm always looking for a music-themed page - great inspiration on this one :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this page is fantastic! Love the subtle bit of blue, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment